Welcome to our website! This website (the “Site”) is owned by 315 Elite Lacrosse LLC., with a principal place of business at 7742 Lisa Lane, Syracuse, NY 13212 (“the Firm,” “we”, or “us”).
- Disclaimers General information only. This website is for your general information and use only for informational purposes. No information contained on this website constitutes tax, legal, insurance or investment advice or is intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. This material does not take into account your particular objectives or needs and is not intended as recommendations appropriate for you.
- At times, this website will link to sources of information or other websites that the we believe help illustrate a point or would be of interest to you. Links from this site in no way constitute an endorsement of the opinions or advice contained on other sites, nor are they intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. Third party posts do not reflect the views of the Firm and have not been reviewed by, approved, or endorsed by the Firm. No advisor relationship or offer.
- You must be at least 18 years old in order to use the contact forms and contact links on our Site. We will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18.
- Further, you may not make use of the Site if such use violates any applicable law or regulation.
- You agree to abide by these restrictions and not to help anyone avoid these restrictions.
- Our trade name, trade dress and designs (collectively, the “Marks”) are the property of the Firm, except where otherwise specifically indicated. In addition to the Marks, other content found on our Site, including, but not limited to, information products, text, postings, photographs, video, information, art, graphics, music, sound, materials compiled via widgets or other third party applications, and other files, and their selection and arrangement (together with the Marks, the “Site Content”) is the property of the Firm and/or its respective owners. As such, they are protected to the maximum extent permitted by copyright laws, trademark laws, other proprietary laws (including, but not limited to, intellectual property and trade secret laws) and international treaties.
- You are free to do the following without our permission:
Link to the Site or any specific post on the Site.
- You may not, without our written permission:
Print off our posts and make multiple copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Outbound Links to Third Party Sites. This Site may contain links to Web sites controlled by parties other than the Firm (each a “Third Party Site”). We are not responsible for and do not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, contents, products, services or use of any Third Party Site, any website accessed from a Third Party Site or any changes or updates to such sites. We make no guarantees about the content or quality of the products or services provided by such sites. We are not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Third Party Site. We are providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the Third Party Site. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on a Third Party Site and agree that we are is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third party. You should contact the site administrator for the applicable Third Party Site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on any such Third Party Site.
- Copyright Claims: We respect the intellectual property rights of others and take any violation of those rights very seriously. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), if you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide our copyright agent with the following information: • Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, in the case of multiple copyrighted works, a representative list of such works. • Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material. • Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an e-mail address at which you may be contacted. • A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or under applicable laws. • A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. • A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Our agent for notice of claims of copyright and other intellectual property right infringement can be reached as follows: By U.S. Mail: 315 Elite Lacrosse., at 7742 Lisa Lane, Syracuse, NY 13212